Friday, June 19, 2009

this is for erin


So, I knew that I'd have to give in one day...but missing erin made me give in today. I'm at work and only have a few pictures on my desktop here. I like this one. Two years ago...June 8, 2007...we were married. It was the perfect day. Hopefully I will be able to post some more pictures...if I ever download them off my camera. And I'll have to find a way to scan my ultrasound pictures so I can post those too.
As I sit here thinking about having a blog, it does make me happy to know that I will be able to share what's going on in our lives with those who don't live close enough to see us every week...and there are so many of you. And for the people who do live close enough to see us every week, I know that you just love blogs, pictures, and us.


So...here's my blog. Don't expect too much from me, but I will try.

4 comments:

  1. Hooray Brookie! I am so excited that you did this. I can't wait to look at the photos of you and your little one and hear / read all of the fun stories. I love you. erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the blog world! i hope i get to be one of those people that sees you every week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yey....i'm so very excited!!!! i've been missing out on you and your baby bump!!! it was so great to see you brooke..thanks so much for our gifts...what a fun surprise in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you had finally given in. I can't imagine what it would like to be so far from Tammy - what a great thing for you and erin and the rest of us, too.

    ReplyDelete