Monday, July 27, 2009

the condaps are in town

erin, Kira and Jenna came to Chicago while Mike was away. That was a nice distraction. It was so much fun to have them here.

On a VERY hot day, Kira and Olivia eat frozen Gatorade and play in the sprinkler.

Relaxing and talking like two grown ups.


Hairwear! So cute.

We took a trip to Mario's. Yummy!



Gramma & Poppa with all the kids.


Everyone picked out their own flavor. I thought there was no way that Jackson was going to be able to finish his, but he was the first one done.



Happy eating italian ice!

2 comments:

  1. We had a hot day this summer? Wow, when you blog, you really blog. Or is it a pregnancy thing like the nesting instinct?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I just had some free time here in Alaska. I wanted to post the Alaska pictures, but figured that I shouldn't skip everything before that.

    ReplyDelete