Thursday, October 15, 2009

pregnancy

I know that I've been bad at keeping my blog updated...and I've heard that I've been badmouthed for it. So, for my dear friends and family who don't get to see me, this is for you.


These pictures were taken on September 25th.
I did have intentions to post these then, but I must have gotten distracted.
I was 34 weeks at the time.



These photos were taken today, October 15th.
I am now 37+ weeks. Only 18 days until my due date, November 2nd.
Notice my belly button. I think it's been sticking out since 20 weeks or so.
Esther, do you recognize the shirt? It's really comfortable.
I'm feeling good, but definitely slowing down. I get contractions everyday, especially after a long day at work. I'm planning on working up until I deliver and then I'll have 12 weeks at home with my baby. I can't wait.

I hope this holds you over. I'm pretty sure the next post will be after the baby is born. I might be more motivated to post pictures of the baby rather than me and my big belly.

6 comments:

  1. Woo-Hoo for updates! You were not "bad-mouthed" for it, we are all just sad we can't see you while you're pregnant! You're a really cute pregnant mom, so I'm excited for the little glimpses you share! Can't wait for the next update! We love you and miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for an update! I can't believe your due date is only 18 days away- I can't wait to meet that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah for belly pics! you are absolutely beautiful! i hope you continue to feel great in these final weeks. love & miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww brooke you look so good. so glad i bad mouthed you so i could see you. ha ha... we love you and can't wait to see the little peanut. hugs and kisses. esther

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I agree with Abbie!! So glad you posted current pics!! I can't wait to meet the baby when I am home in March! Love you, and I am praying for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures. It helps to have that visual of you with that belly! Hope you are still feeling great!

    ReplyDelete