How blessed we are! And little Adeline is certainly blssed with two wonderful parents. I know they will have no trouble adjusting to life with Adeline. but remember grandmas get to spoil whenever they want!!!!
We love the cheeks! So cute! Can't wait to see more pictures! Hope you are getting time to rest and enjoy Adeline! Can't wait to meet you in 50 days! We love you all!
i can't wait to see baby Adeline with her baby hippo. I can't wait to see how the hippo opens and to read it to baby adeline. love you,gggrrrrrrraaayddeenn brookssssssssss
brooke and mike... I AM SO EXCITED! yay! i really can't wait to meet her and see her in person... hope you guys are already loving it... i'm sure you are! YAY!!
Congratulations on your new bundle of joy!!!!! I am so happy for you! you will be missed but will have the time of your life bonding with your new love!!!!! love ya Dotty
The pics are so much better on my computer than on my phone! We cannot wait until we are 100% better and get to hold Adeline. Her name still makes me smile, and you know I LOVE names.
How blessed we are! And little Adeline is certainly blssed with two wonderful parents. I know they will have no trouble adjusting to life with Adeline. but remember grandmas get to spoil whenever they want!!!!
ReplyDeletewe are in love aleady. can't wait to kiss those scubby cheeks!!
ReplyDeleteWe love the cheeks! So cute! Can't wait to see more pictures! Hope you are getting time to rest and enjoy Adeline! Can't wait to meet you in 50 days! We love you all!
ReplyDeleteI asked Jim this morning if she had "scubby cheeks"...who actually said that? We can't wait to meet her! Hooray for Adeline!
ReplyDeletePrecious! Congratulations again!
ReplyDeletelook at you!...look at HER!! gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS to you and Mike, and to your sweet little girl--can't wait to meet her!!
love,
kellie
i am so excited to actually see little A in person!! brooke you look so good rite after you just gave birth.she is so cute! olivia
ReplyDeletei can't wait to see baby Adeline with her baby hippo. I can't wait to see how the hippo opens and to read it to baby adeline. love you,gggrrrrrrraaayddeenn brookssssssssss
ReplyDeletebrooke and mike...
ReplyDeleteI AM SO EXCITED! yay! i really can't wait to meet her and see her in person... hope you guys are already loving it... i'm sure you are! YAY!!
Congratulations on your new bundle of joy!!!!! I am so happy for you! you will be missed but will have the time of your life bonding with your new love!!!!! love ya Dotty
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations! The newest Rummelhoff!
ReplyDelete(This is Kristin at TheDandelionTrail.blogspot.com)
The pics are so much better on my computer than on my phone! We cannot wait until we are 100% better and get to hold Adeline. Her name still makes me smile, and you know I LOVE names.
ReplyDeleteYeah!!!!!!!!!!1
ReplyDelete