Monday, December 21, 2009

our smiley baby


Adeline is seven weeks old today. We are having such a great time with her. She is so smiley now and she even laughs from time to time. She is a real joy to us. Having my own baby gives me a new perspective on Christmas. To think that Jesus, our Savior, came as a tiny, helpless baby blows my mind.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures of our girl from the past few weeks.

I love this sweet face.

As I said before, we call Olivia our nanny. She is great with Adeline and will spend as much time taking care of her as she can. The other night we went shopping and Olivia was dying to carry Adeline in the Baby Bjorn. We got lots of double takes from people. Most people were unsure if she was carrying a doll or a real baby.

Adeline and I went over to help my mom with some Christmas wrapping. The Cowboys game was on, so Adeline watched that with her Poppa. She was clearly very interested in the game. But it was a good night for the Cowboys...they beat the undefeated Saints. I had to take Adeline away from Poppa before the end of the game so that he could celebrate.

Lots of smiles in the morning. This sleeper is a hand-me-down from the Condap girls. It's my favorite. Adeline looks so cute and cozy in it.


(I don't know why this is sideways)
See how much she loves her Mom and Dad.

I love those cheeks.

Adeline got this super fancy dress from Mike's aunt. She wore it to church on Sunday and everybody loved it. We think she looked like a cupcake.

2 comments:

  1. She looks so stinking cute in that cupcake dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those scubby cheeks! What a beautiful little baby. I am so sad that I can't hug and kiss her this week!

    ReplyDelete