Abbie and Chris gave Adeline these leg warmers for Christmas. Apparently leg warmers are really popular in Japan. I wasn't quite sure how Adeline was supposed to wear them, but this is the outfit that I came up with. I thought she looked pretty cute in them. Like a ballerina.
Abbie and Chris came over on New Year's Eve and got to see Adeline in her leg warmers. She had lost her pants at this point, so we had the leg warmers pulled up a little higher. It was such a great treat to be able to see Abbie and Chris for Christmas this year. I'm so glad they were able to meet our girl.
On New Years Day we left on a road trip to Atlanta for the Passion conference with a group of college students from church. Adeline was a great traveler. It's crazy that she's two months old and has already traveled to more states than some people do in their whole lives.
Two months old on January 2, 2010.
Helping Daddy drive.
We went to the World of Coca-Cola today. Adeline was getting hungry, so we thought a 12 minute long movie would be a great place to feed her. The problem was, it was a 4D movie, meaning that it was 3D and then it had the added feature of moving seats, pokes in the back, etc. Adeline didn't think it was a great idea. The seats really shook a lot...and it was pretty loud. She and I had to walk out the Emergency Exit. Oh well. The rest of the place was pretty neat. We got to sample Coca-Cola products from all over the world. Some very interesting ones, that's for sure. Here are a few pictures from our time there.
In front of the 4D movie poster.
How cute am I?
Little baby on a big Coca-Cola couch.
Family photo with the Coca-Cola Polar Bear. This may look like a statue, but it was actually a "live" character. It could even blink its eyes and open and close its mouth. Kind of creepy, but fun to have our picture with him.

Will someone please buy Mike a new sweatshirt. That is all.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute!!! She is the perfect combination of you both. And those leg warmers are just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. She looks like she's in Flashdance or something.
ReplyDeleteI will have to send you the babylegs we have. same idea...but ours are pink, brown and yellow stripes. The big, dark brown eyes are too much! Love them!
ReplyDelete