
Since she was born, Adeline has been sleeping in bed with us at night. It was just easier that way and I loved having her right next to me. After we came home from Florida, we decided it was time to put her to sleep in her crib at night. She did really great sleeping in her crib that first week. I think it was harder on me than it was on her. Some nights she slept for 10 hours straight. We're still working on it though. It seems like the days that I'm most tired are the days that she gets up two or three times in the night. You can pray for us in this area. We all need our sleep. But doesn't she look so cute sleeping in her crib? Her quilt is the one that abbie made for her and sent over from Japan. Thanks abbie!
As someone who never sleeps lately, I couldn't feel more sympathy for you! My prayers go out to you!
ReplyDeleteI am happy to pray for that!
ReplyDeletei remember that feeling, especially hard when you have to head to work in the morning! i hope she opts for nightly long stretches for you SOON! i'm sure it won't be long and you will feel like a new woman.
ReplyDelete