Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2011 blizzard


This is what our doorway looked like. This as after Michael had shoveled it out twice during the storm. And then, once I opened the door, I couldn't get it closed again. I had to prop something up against it and then wait until it got shoveled out. Oops!


I took Adeline out just before naptime. That was a big mistake. She could barely move in her many layers and definitely couldn't walk since the boots I put her in came almost up to her knees. It was hard to pull her in her sled because the snow was so uneven. At one point I flipped her over and she landed face first in the snow.

Then she had a breakdown.

And I HAD to capture the moment.

Poor baby! I then took her right inside and put her down for a nap.

We ventured out again later that night and it was a much better experience.


Check out how tall that snow is behind her.


1 comment:

  1. Love all the bundling! SHe looks like a much cuter version of the kids from A Christmas Story

    ReplyDelete