Thursday, October 29, 2009

39 weeks and counting

I thought I might not post again until the baby was born, but I wanted to show our "Nursery Nook" and figured I'd give you a look at my "4 days until due date" belly. I'm still feeling pretty good, but I'm ready to be done working. I'm hoping to go into labor over the weekend so that I don't have to work on Monday. But I'm also hoping NOT to have this baby on Halloween. We shall see. I can't wait to be able to post pictures of our baby on here.



This is our Nursery Nook...the area at the end of our long bedroom where our "office" used to be. Eventually there will be a wall put up between the two rooms, but for now we will share. Mike found the dresser in the garbage. It was painted all white. He stripped it and refinished it and it is perfect.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute nook! Can't wait to hear the exciting news! You look great for being due in 4 days! Way to go - you're almost to the end!
    We love all 3 of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so ready! The nook looks so comfy. The other morning your mom called camp and started saying, "Well, I just wanted to tell you..." and I gasped because I thought she was telling me that you were going into labor- you weren't, obviously, but you will be so soon!!! Hooray!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. brooke you look so good!!! i love your beautiful baby bump..it's your due date today and i can't wait to hear updates...i'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete