
Asleep with Daddy

Four days old.
First visit to Dr. Schwab


My boss, Dr. Ismail. He says Adeline is his fourth grandchild. He took very good care of us.


Mike started growing out his beard the day we found out I was pregnant. This is the final product. He has since shaved, but I don't have any pictures of that yet.

Five days old.
Sisters and their babies. Emmett and Adeline are six weeks apart.

It was really warm for November, so we took Adeline for her first walk and even got to use her new stroller.


Six days old.
This is my grandma Bernice Adeline. She turned 88 on the day that our little Adeline was born. I was so glad that Adeline came on her due date so that she and my grandma could share a birthday. My grandma is one special lady and our prayer is that our Adeline would grow up to be a godly woman just like her great-grandma.

My grandma makes these blankets for each of the babies in the family. This one was made especially for my first born and had been waiting in a plastic bag in my grandmas closet. On the day that I told my grandma I was pregnant, she gave this to me.

This was Adeline's first time at church. Here she is with my small group girls. They are excited for the newest member of our small group...but now we need a bigger car if we want to go out.

Grayden gave Adeline this pink outfit and her bear jacket. Thanks Gray for keeping our girl warm and looking good.

One week old.
First trip to Gramma and Poppa's house.

Asleep in her co-sleeper bed in her big crib. I think she is just too small to sleep in that big crib all by herself.

Mike got creative with the camera and Adeline's night light.

Ten days old.
This is our nanny Olivia. She takes great care of Adeline, but would like her to sleep less and be awake more.

Olivia and Adeline take a walk to CVS...just the first trip of many for little Adeline.
Yea for pictures of Adeline! Can't wait to hold that cute little girl so soon!
ReplyDeleteSo awesome! I love babies asleep on their daddiy's chest pictures - it is just so right.
ReplyDelete