Saturday, December 26, 2009

christmas 2009

The Rummelhoff Grandchildren
Allie, Leah, Morgan and Adeline


Love that smile and the Mecher squinty eyes.

Adeline and I went to the Botanic Gardens Winter Wonderland with the Stroms. The lights were amazing. Adeline slept the whole time.

This is how Adeline and I went out to shovel the snow.

Emmett and Adeline.

I think this is such a cute picture of Emmett.



The traditional "First Christmas: take a picture in Gramma's giant mug" picture.


Auntie Courtney and Adeline.
The dress that Adeline is wearing was Courtney's when she was a baby.

The Mechers...we missed you Condaps. Kyle and Jenny joined us later.

Mor Mor Bernice Adeline and baby Adeline.

Mor Mor with the three new great-grandkids.

Kendell loves Adeline and Adeline loves her.

Adeline's First Christmas Morning
She couldn't open any of the presents herself, but she sure was smiley.

All the Rummelhoffs on Christmas Day.

We went to visit Michael's friend Joey and his parents. Here is Adeline with her Indian Grandma and Uncle Joey.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I love that smiley girl. Fabulous pictures and excellent job capturing all of the fun of the Christmas holiday!

    ReplyDelete