The boys were laughing out loud and jackson kept saying "again!"
Len says: "Very Cute! (as usual)betty says: Hysterical! She cracks me up too!
very funny. I love how she is surprised each time that her lips get stuck and is not so sure that she wants to do it again, but she does!
I had to show this video to Chris when I got home and he thought it was so funny too! I vote with Tiff - send it to AFV!
The boys were laughing out loud and jackson kept saying "again!"
ReplyDeleteLen says: "Very Cute! (as usual)
ReplyDeletebetty says: Hysterical! She cracks me up too!
very funny. I love how she is surprised each time that her lips get stuck and is not so sure that she wants to do it again, but she does!
ReplyDeleteI had to show this video to Chris when I got home and he thought it was so funny too! I vote with Tiff - send it to AFV!
ReplyDelete