It is so much better to see the pictures on the computer than on my phone! I was going to write which one was my favorite...but I love them all. She is so cute. I really feel like she has personality in the one of the three of you where she is totally laughing. She looks like a good traveler.
What a fun trip and I agree with courtney that it is fun to see the photos enlarged and A's personality shine! I do have to admit that I am crazy jealous that she has seen a moose and I still have not. Welcome home. Get some sleep!
It is so much better to see the pictures on the computer than on my phone! I was going to write which one was my favorite...but I love them all. She is so cute. I really feel like she has personality in the one of the three of you where she is totally laughing. She looks like a good traveler.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun trip and I agree with courtney that it is fun to see the photos enlarged and A's personality shine! I do have to admit that I am crazy jealous that she has seen a moose and I still have not. Welcome home. Get some sleep!
ReplyDeletesuch a cute baby to be a nanny for!i love you guys.olivia
ReplyDelete