Sunday, July 25, 2010

meeting charlotte

This weekend we drove up to Covenant Point to meet the newest Mecher.
Charlotte Amy Mecher was born on June 16, 2010 and we were so excited to finally see her in person.

Here is Adeline enjoying Charlotte's swing. She's a little too big now, I think!


Mike found this shirt at the thrift store. It was perfect!



I guess she doesn't like Uncle Colby's costume.


Swinging on a big kid swing. She did a great job holding on.

Kyle and Colby took us for a pontoon ride. This was Adeline's first boat ride. She enjoyed looking over the side and watching the water.




Tiny little Charlotte with Uncle Mike.


If you look closely you'll see that the girls have matching outfits. Thanks Lourias! Of course Adeline looked huge next to Charlotte. Someday Charlotte will be that big too. Right now it seems so far away, but it will come so soon. Thanks Kyle and Jenny for a great weekend. It was fun to watch you as parents. We love you.

3 comments:

  1. what a delight to check in on your blog and find such a plethora of new things for me to see. (Guess I hadn't checked in a while) Each photo is cuter than the next.And what a bonus to see the UP'ers. Except Jenny . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting until I reach my goal weight to be photographed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the photos and the personality that shines through Adeline's eyes. I also like seeing Charlotte with her eyes open! yeah. Thanks for sharing all of your FUN!

    ReplyDelete